Thursday, September 26, 2013

My Challenge!


So, after mulling this over for several days and asking friends, co-workers, and family for their input, I've decided on what my 30 days to 30 challenge will be. Over the next 30 days, I will be thanking the 30 people who've impacted my life the most.  I've had so many people, even if it was for a short time, shape who I am today. When I look back over my 30 years, I can honestly say I have lived a wonderful, blessed life and I want these people to know how much they have meant to me in the 3 decades I have been alive. I know it's going to be hard to pick just 30 people, but I am going to try my best!  

I'll be detailing it on this blog and hopefully thru Facebook (maybe Mark Zuckerberg should be on the list!). I am super excited to begin thanking these people. I hope you all enjoy!

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment