Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Day 11

Day 11: Ellie Grace Cole


I love my nieces. Each one of them (I have four) have their own unique and quirky personalities. Ellie Grace is no exception. She is my youngest niece...coming in at the ripe old age of 2 1/2.  She is beautiful, inside and out, and has the most heart warming, sweet personality. Now, I may have a soft spot for her because she is my brother's first child...but I sure do love this kid. She always makes me smile and the multiple voice mails that she has sent me are always cute and somewhat hilarious (especially with B & B in the background). Ellie loves her cousins...even silly little Izzy. I very much enjoy watching them play together!

Ellie's name means "light" or "bright shining one" and this name totally fits her. I know that she is and will continue to be a light in so many people's lives. Most importantly, she is a light for Jesus (Matthew 5:14-16). I believe that someday God has very big plans for her!

I praise God for this beautiful little lady. I'm thankful for her laughter, thankful for her little personality, and thankful that she is my niece!

Ellie Grace...you are such an influence on my and Izzys life. You have changed our lives with your fun, loving personality. You are fearfully and wonderfully made in His image and God has chosen you for great and marvelous things. Even greater things than these...

Thank you Ellie!

No comments:

Post a Comment