Friday, October 11, 2013

The good ole college years

Day 13: Sara Klueber.

Some of my most favorite years were my college years. I'm a proud razorback alum and I have so many fond memories of living on the hill. It was during these years that I met my dear friend Sara. We met each other through a mutual friend and we became good pals immediately. Such good friends that we ended up living together my senior year and fifth year (only one semester!). Sara and I were quite different in a lot of ways but that never stopped us from being best buds in college. I'd have to say about 80% of my college memories have Sara in them. Especially the years we lived together. Sara was a great roommate...remember the dog we had for like a week? Lol!!!

I'd have to say that I am pretty blessed with some great friends. Sara is no exception. She loves The Lord and is one of the sweetest, most kind hearted people I've ever met. There are very few people, outside of my family, that I feel like I've prayed more for than Sara. She is my kindred spirit in so many ways. We don't get to see each other often, but when we do we pick up like we never left off...I think her and I could sit and chat for hours!

Tonight, Sara got to finally meet Izzy and I finally got to meet her awesome husband Stephen. We had a blast reminiscing and as we drove home tonight, Jeremy said "I can totally see why you guys are such good friends!"

Thank you Sara, for being such a great friend to me all these years. Thanks for helping to make my college years fun and memorable. I can say with the upmost confidence that Sara is one of the 30 most influential people in my 30 years!



No comments:

Post a Comment